You don’t need to spend a fortune or go through a painful procedure to remove skin tags fast. Thanks to products like the BuyNaturally Skin Tag & War Remover Kit, you can get rid of skin tags at home at a fraction of the cost.
Skin tags don’t always have to be removed. But, that doesn’t mean you should live with them if the appearance is bothering you. Going to a doctor to remove these small growths can be expensive since it’s considered a cosmetic procedure and isn’t covered by medical insurance.
The Skin Tag & Wart Remover Kit uses homeopathic and natural ingredients. Natural products can often mixed reviews, because they may take longer to work. The Skin Tag & Wart Remover Kit is entirely different because it’s a skin tag cauterization cream that works.
If you would rather go to the product page itself, just CLICK HERE.
BuyNaturally Skin Tag & Wart Remover Kit Review
This review will cover the ins and outs of this kit. We will look at which ingredients make it effective, and how to use it correctly. We will also discuss any risks or safety issues, and what you can expect after using it.
Some people have seen great success with this product. Others have suggested that it doesn’t work as Pristine Wart Mole Vanish. With so many treatment options on the market, knowing which ones work and which ones may not be as effective can be helpful.
How Does It Work?
Because this is a kit, it comes with several different tools for getting rid of skin tags.
The contents of the kit include:
- Skin tag removing cream
- Applicator spatula
- Roughing needle
- Emery board
- Alcohol swabs
- Adhesive skin bandages
- Sterile cotton swabs
- Healing cream
Everything you need is included, so there is no need to buy extra tools or healing products. The two most critical components are the skin tag remover and healing cream.
The critical natural ingredient is Thuja Occidentalis. This is a homeopathic remedy that has been around for years. It is an extract that some people have seen success with. It is also known as the Eastern arborvitae.
The oils from this arborvitae are often used to heal ailments of the skin. Homeopathic solutions like this are based on the idea that ‘like cures like.’ But, because there is no official cause for skin tags, this method doesn’t appeal to everyone.
The rest of the ingredients are designed to prepare your skin tag and the surrounding area. The healing cream is to be used once a scab has formed to minimize the risk of a mark being left behind on your skin.
How Do I Use It?
The kit is designed to be used in a step-by-step process. The process gives you the best chance of skin tag removal. But, it can take some time and be more tedious than other treatment options, like the TagBand Removal kit.
Follow these steps to use the components of the kit:
- Clean the skin tag with the alcohol swab. Allow it to air dry.
- Use the emery board to roughen up the skin tag slightly. You don’t want to cause it to become irritated or bleed, so be careful how aggressively you use the emery board. The roughing needle is only intended for warts!
- Use the applicator spatula to take a small amount of the remover cream from the jar. Apply it directly to the skin tag, trying to avoid the surrounding skin as much as possible.
- Allow the solution to dry completely on your skin. This can take anywhere from 30-60 minutes.
- After the formula has dried, wash it away.
- Cover the skin tag with one of the bandages.
- Once a scab has formed over the skin tag, apply the healing cream to speed up the healing process.
Once the skin tag has fallen off, continue to use the healing cream on the area to reduce chances of scarring. Because this is a cauterizing cream, the stinging/burning sensation can leave marks behind if it isn’t used correctly.
With regular use, the remover cream can sometimes dry out. This is normal, and it can be rehydrated. Add a few drops of water at a time and stir until the cream gets back to its normal consistency.
What Results Can I Expect?
When you follow these steps, the kit suggests that a scab will form in just 24 hours. Once a scab has formed, you simply have to wait for it to fall off. The manufacturer states that just one or two applications of the skin tag remover formula will get rid of your skin tag(s) altogether.
But, it’s also suggested that you keep using the product until you see results. Some reviews have stated that after one or two applications, their skin tag was still intact. Because the formula only contains natural ingredients, it’s safe to use several times.
- Important: Keep in mind that your skin will still need to heal after a skin tag is gone. It can 2-3 weeks for some skin tags to fall off AND for the skin to completely heal.
Are There Any Side Effects?
One of the main questions people have when using an over the counter skin tag product is will there be side effects? Again, because of the natural ingredients, harmful side effects are rare. Most people won’t experience an adverse reaction unless they are allergic to one of the ingredients within the formula.
Here are some of the risks:
- Homeopathic ingredients like Thuja occidentalis are safe. When the extract is used on its own, it can be more troublesome because using too much of it can cause adverse side effects. When it is used as part of a formula, it’s safer because it’s harder to use ‘too much.’
- The company does say that when you put on the skin tag remover cream, you may feel a slight stinging sensation. This is completely normal. The cream is designed to penetrate the skin tag and burns it away. It will go away on its own throughout the process and should go away immediately once the cream is washed off.
- The only real risk factor comes from using the emery board. This tool is meant to rough up the skin tag a bit. That makes it easier for the formula to penetrate into the growth. It’s a good concept that people have seen success with. But, it can also be dangerous. If you use one of these tools too aggressively, your skin tag could start to bleed. And remember that the needle is only used for the treatments of warts.
- If a skin tag comes open or starts to bleed, you’re automatically putting yourself at risk for infection. Dirt, debris, and bacteria could get inside. If your skin tag bleeds, wait until it heals before commencing treatment.
- Don’t use this product if you have skin tags really near to your eyes or on other sensitive areas, like your genitals. It causes stinging, so the pain will be heightened if you treat these sort of areas of the face and body.
Is there a Money-Back Guarantee?
Sometimes, it can be difficult to feel confident in choosing a product that receives mixed reviews. For some people, this formula has worked exactly as advertised. Others suggest that it took longer to work, or they haven’t seen the results they were expecting.
But, if you’ve always wanted to try a natural or homeopathic treatment option, you can try the Skin Tag & Wart Remover Kit. The manufacturer stands behind this product 100%. If you’re not completely satisfied with how it works, you can receive a full refund – guaranteed.
With so many skin tag removal options available, having the confidence to try one with little risk can be helpful in your decision. When you choose this particular kit, you can have that confidence.
What Are the Pros and Cons?
As with any product, there are advantages and disadvantages to consider before buying. Because this product has gotten a few mixed reviews, weighing out those pros and cons can be helpful.
- All-natural ingredients
- Contains all the tools necessary for successful application and healing
- Convenient kit
- Safe to use
- Money-back guarantee
- May cause slight burning sensation
- Roughing needle may cause skin to bleed
- Doesn’t always work as advertised
Is the Skin Tag & Wart Remover Kit the Best Cream for Skin Tags?
More people are looking for creams that will get rid of skin tags. Because skin tags aren’t harmful, people don’t want to use chemicals that can damage their skin. This kit is a safe formula that will likely not cause any adverse side effects other than some minor stinging.
It has gotten mixed reviews, which is why some people prefer HaloDerm Advanced Mole and Skin Tag Remover. The product itself suggests that it can cause a scab to form on a skin tag in just 24 hours. That seems to happen for some people, but not all. Just because the treatment doesn’t work within a day doesn’t mean that it doesn’t work.
The good news when using this product is that you can try it risk-free thanks to the money-back guarantee the company offers.
We hope this review has given you some confidence in trying the Skin Tag & Wart Remover Kit. Getting rid of skin tags safely is important when using an over-the-counter option. Due to the natural ingredients and the useful tools in this kit, you’ll have one of the best creams for removing skin tags.
CLICK HERE to Read Other FAQ’s, Reviews, and to Find Out the Price!
[usrlist Convenience:3 Painless:3 “Speed:4″ Results:3.5 Price:3 avg=”true”]